Monday, August 23, 2010

One additional bullet point...

I was reminded (awoken) by a rather sharp, but deserved, 1:30am text from Angie that I neglected to highlight a very important event from our weekend o'fun. Please forgive my negligence...
  • On Thursday night, Janell, Angie, and I went to see WICKED!! It was absolutely wonderful, of course, and Defying Gravity gave me chills. We had awesome seats in the Orchestra section... next to a couple of whom the woman spoke no English, so her boyfriend/brother/interpreter had to explain everything that happened in Spanish. That was probably my favorite part. But seriously-- definitely a huge highlight of the past few days, and I'm not sure how I remembered to highlight my rat siting, and not Wicked. So there ya go!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Sara! I'm so jealous of all your NYC happenings. . .This might be more fun than the running blog! Can't wait to visit!

    ReplyDelete