Friday, September 3, 2010

Movie With A View



Last night I attended the Brooklyn Bridge Park Movies With A View showing of the Marilyn Monroe classic, "Some Like It Hot". As you can see from the pics, it was pretty magical! The view was incredible and the weather was pretty perfect. I definitely love taking advantage of all the free activities in the city! I had never before seen a movie with Marilyn Monroe in it... so I feel more cultured after the experience. Unfortunately, I discovered this event on its last week-- so I'll have to wait until next June to take part in it again. So start planning your visits for next summer and we'll go see a Movie With A View! :)

3 comments:

  1. oh goodness! how neat! i would LOVE to come visit you! the 4 of us need to pick a date for next year! (i promise i wont be having another child then! haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. carrie....famous last words... :-)

    a trip MUST be planned for sure!

    ReplyDelete